Dry, frizzy and rough hair often leads to you having a bad hair day, but not anymore. With a shampoo for damaged hair, you can repair the damage. The Matrix Biolage RepairInside Shampoo is a protein shampoo that repairs hair damage and brings the gloss and shine back to it.
• The Matrix RepairInside Shampoo gently cleanses damaged hair without stripping it of its natural oils.
• The Matrix Biolage RepairInside shampoo helps repair and nourish hair. It also helps repair the damaged protein from inside and restore the hair cuticle from outside.
• This shampoo helps revive your hair and acts as a protein treatment for damaged hair.
• The Biolage RepairInside Shampoo is suitable for colour treated hair and formulated with a paraben free formula that nourishes and repairs hair making it one of the best hair treatments for damaged hair.
• Step 1 – Wet hair thoroughly
• Step 2 – Apply the Biolage RepairInside Shampoo to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion. This shampoo will nourish your hair with protein for damaged hair
• Step 3 – Rinse thoroughly with water
• Step 4 – Let your hair air-dry or you can blow dry for a perfect smooth finish
• Expert Tip – While shampooing your hair, use the tips of all fingers to gently emulsify the Matrix Biolage repairinside shampoo on your scalp. Lather the shampoo through mid-lengths for a minute to get strong, resilient, and healthy looking hair.
For a complete hair breakage and hair loss treatment, use the Matrix shampoo along with the range of RepairInside Conditioner, Masque, and Leave-In Cream. These products for repairing damaged hair will cleanse, hydrate, nourish, and strengthen your hair and prevent further damage.
• The Matrix RepairInside Shampoo is formulated with Arginine and Soya oil.
• Arginine for hair helps strengthen hair and adds moisture back into your hair. It also minimizes hair fall.
• Soya for hair nourishes it and helps it retain moisture. Another soya bean benefit for hair is that it smoothens the cuticle to give it a softer and shinier appearance.